The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority! Please observe the following guidelines while dining with us. Please see below important details on how we will be operating under current guidelines. We will continue to still offer takeout. If you’d like to learn more about the various state and county capacity restrictions at different levels, you can check out the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment site here
With the resuming of dine in services, we are following the guidelines set forth by the state in order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. If you’d like to read up on the full guidelines issued by the state, you can click here. Here are just some of the steps that we are taking:
- We accept reservations on OpenTable. Tables are not guaranteed if your reservation changes in size. Wait list dependent on table availability
- Fire pits and heaters on the patio. All seating is weather dependent
- No reservations allowed on Sundays for all areas with TVs. First come first serve basis for game requests
- Face masks ARE required to enter and while on the premises.
- Parties are limited to one household only, no more than 10 guests per table.
- Dogs are allowed 7 days a week on our patio
- Tables should expect no more than 2 hours for dining to make room for our next guests.
- Indoor dining is limited to 50% capacity.
- Last call is at 11 PM.
- If you get up from your table to use the restroom you MUST have a face mask on. No mingling with other tables or walking around. Once at your table please stay there!
- Please be considerate to our staff and all other guests, this means no interactions with anyone not at your table. Please avoid any unnecessary touching or contact with other people, items, or surfaces. ALL guests, including children, must stay at their table unless using the bathroom.
- Be conscious of your actions always while dining to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone else. Please wash hands in the bathroom every time you enter and leave. We have hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the bar; we encourage all guests to use them.
- Lastly, have fun and be safe! These are unprecedented times we are all going through, and we are doing our best to meet the needs of our staff and our guests while maintaining a high level of cleanliness and safety. We know these times are stressful and we thank you for joining us at #Recess Beer Garden and for helping us maintain these guidelines.
***We have the right to refuse service to ANYONE that does not follow our guidelines***
Please respect social distancing and floor markings. We appreciate your patience and hope to see you soon!