The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority! Please observe the following guidelines while dining with us. Please see below important details on how we will be operating under current guidelines. We will continue to still offer takeout. If you’d like to learn more about the various state and county capacity restrictions at different levels, you can check out the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment site here
- Face masks are no longer by guests if they are fully vaccinated. Our Staff will continue to wear masks for a little bit longer
- We accept reservations on OpenTable. Tables are not guaranteed if your reservation changes in size. Wait list dependent on table availability
- All patio seating is weather dependent
- Dogs are allowed 7 days a week on our patio. No dogs are allowed after 3pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Tables should expect no more than 2 hours for dining to make room for our next guests.
- Be conscious of your actions always while dining to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone else. Please wash hands in the bathroom every time you enter and leave. We have hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the bar; we encourage all guests to use them.
- Lastly, have fun and be safe! These are unprecedented times we are all going through, and we are doing our best to meet the needs of our staff and our guests while maintaining a high level of cleanliness and safety. We know these times are stressful and we thank you for joining us at Recess Beer Garden and for helping us maintain these guidelines.
***We have the right to refuse service to ANYONE that does not follow our guidelines***